23rd Annual Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show, a spectacular showcase of motorized mechanical marvels from throughout the 20th and 21st centuries—more than 2,000 ultra cool antique, vintage, classic, custom and exotic displays for public viewing. Automobiles ranging from hot rods, dragsters, customs, low riders, imports, street machines and muscle cars to fanciful touring, luxury, and sports cars; also exceptional vintage warbirds, classics from the 40's and 50's and homebuilt aircraft, tricked out trucks and motorcycles, custom bicycles, fire engines, SWAT vehicles, antique engines and tractors, helicopter and plane rides, kinetic art, rolling sculptures, extreme toys, mega-modified machines, advanced "green" technology vehicles, jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft, military vehicle blank firings and mock battle re-enactments by the West Coast Armor Association, thrilling zip-line, bungee jump, remote-controlled NASCAR racing, kid's amusements, fabulous food and drink, and live music with headliners Bill Kirchen and The Inciters—to benefit the Coastside Adult Day Health Center.
- Jaw-dropping, shock and awe flyovers by historic military aircraft throughout the event.
- Riveting military vehicle blank gun firings and mock battle re-enactments by the West Coast Armor Association.
- Super sleek speed machines in "World Record Wonderland" including legendary builder Jack Costella's Nebulous Theorem streamliners that have set more than 100 land speed records.
- Spine-tingling take-off and landing by the massive, Douglas DC-4 at 3 pm both days.
- A special display of nostalgic dragsters to honor the former Half Moon Bay Drag Strip.
- Magnificent military aircraft including the Estrella Warbird Museum's Douglas C-47 (regarded as the World's Greatest Aircraft of its time), YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers.
- World land speed record holders, the "Ack Attack" motorcycle streamliner, Lightning Motorcycles solar-powered SB2 Super Bike, and the world's second fastest "Dirtboat" landsailer.
- "Mustang Madness", a spectacular display of America's Premier World War II Fighter.
- The one-of-a-kind Blastolene Brothers extreme, mega-modified machines.
- Aerobatics great Eddie Andreini doing fly-overs in his bi-plane, YAK Russian fighter and P-51.
- "El Diablo", an astonishing jet-powered flame-effects device designed for "Burning Man".
- Ultra thrilling rides in helicopters, bi-planes, Beech 18 and T-6 military trainers.
- Rare, meticulously restored vehicles from the Military Vehicle Technology Foundation including two Joint Light Tactical Combat Vehicles making their first public appearance.
- 1904 Holsman Hi-Wheeler, antique automobile part of Coastsider's family tree.
- Refurbished fly-wheel engines from the Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association.
- Roots of Motive Power's collection of restored logging equipment.
- Fabulous food and drink with Half Moon Bay Brewing Company's special Motor Head Ale.
- Enchanting storytelling by the Gypsy Time Travelers and their quirky traveling rig, Florence.
- Hundreds of aviation wonders will be on display — stylish homebuilts, classics from the 40's and 50's, vintage warbirds, sport and ultralight aircraft. Highlights include jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft through the event; the massive, Douglas DC-4, World War II humanitarian aircraft, now used for U.S. Government Disaster Relief Missions, doing a special take-off and landing at 3 pm both days; "Mustang Madness", a spectacular display of America's Premier World War II Fighter; the Estrella Warbird Museum's historic Douglas C-47, regarded as the World's Greatest Aircraft of its time; YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers. Thrilling rides will be offered in helicopters, vintage bi-planes, Beech 18 and T-6 military trainers.
- Cars come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Spectators will get a rare up-close look at antique horseless carriages and Ford Model T's, fanciful touring and luxury cars, powerful sports cars, custom cars and street rods, muscle cars, vintage and modern era high-performance race cars, quirky art and pedal cars, modified street machines with cutting edge styles, exotic high-performance cars, stylish European cars, ultra cool low-riders, sporty compacts, modified imports with flashy graphics, fashionable hip-hop urban show cars, homebuilt kit cars, super-charged turbo cars and trucks, "green" technology/alternative fuel vehicles, streamliners, dragsters, funny cars, gassers, and jet cars.
- Awesome kidzone with a zip-line, bungee jump, mechanical bull, climbing wall, remote-controlled NASCAR race track, carnival rides and games, face painting, henna tattoos.
- Live music featuring Robert Powell and Charlie Powell with Grant Walters (10 a.m, Saturday), Pel & The Pelicans with special guests Kevin Brennan and Todd Tone Gilbert (11:30 a.m., Saturday), The Inciters, the west coast's premier '60s soul band (2 p.m., Saturday), Big Cat Tolefree and His Hipnotic Band (10 a.m., Sunday) and Grammy-nominated guitarist, singer and songwriter, Bill Kirchen, with special guests (1 p.m., Sunday).