PLEASE PRE-REGISTER! Entry fee is $30 per machine (whether you display one or both days) for entries received or postmarked on or before April 15 and $40 thereafter.
- Register online using the form at right.
For information call: (650) 726-2328
- Please read and agree to the release of liability. Entries will not be accepted without a release.
- Unoccupied display vehicles may be left on the field overnight Saturday night only; camping is not permitted. The field will be closed to the public and patrolled overnight on Saturday but PCDM assumes no liability for any display vehicles or equipment.
- Entry fee entitles driver and one passenger admission to the event. Additional passengers will be charged regular admission fees: Adults–$20 ($30 for 2-day pass), Age 11-17 and 65+–$10 ($15 for 2-day pass), Age 10 and under–Free.
- Check-in will open at 7AM each day. Registrants should be in place on the field by 9:30 AM and are expected to remain on the field until 4PM. Spectators wish to see all of the machines.
- Please assume that your application has been accepted. You will not receive verification of your application.
- We encourage exhibitors to start their engines and show off their machines. For safety reasons, vehicles may not be moved once in place during the show.
- Clubs and Groups— If you want to park together, please meet off-site and arrive as a group. We will do our best to accommodate you.
- For safety reasons, the use of mini-bikes, bicycles, skateboards and motorized carts is not allowed inside the airport grounds. Pets are also not allowed.
- Individual entries are not permitted to promote commercial products.
STATEMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
The Pacific Coast Dream Machines is a truly open event. It's a unique opportunity for people in love with their "dream machines" to show them to the public, and in so doing benefit a great cause. All machines are welcome to be shown.
JUDGING AND AWARDS
Machines will not be judged. All entrants will receive participation dash plaques.
Photos and noteworthy information on your machines are invaluable in publicizing the PACIFIC COAST DREAM MACHINES event. We urge you to make sure the photos you submit do justice to your beautiful, valuable and unique machines. Send by March 1 if you would like them to be considered for event publicity. Sorry, we cannot return photos.
Commercial vendors with related products or services are welcome to apply. Space is limited. Please call (650) 726-3491 for a separate application. Individual entries are not permitted to promote commercial products.
SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER
Preview some of the aircraft and autos at the Tri-Tip Dinner on Saturday, April 26 at Eddie Andreini's hangar at Half Moon Bay Airport. Bar opens at 5:30 pm with dinner served at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door. Parking is on the field; enter off Capistrano Road.